This Web mapping application allows you to get driving directions between addresses within Loudoun County.
- Directions are based on the shortest distance route.
- Directions do not route across or outside the county boundary.
- Directions only route to and from existing county address points.
- Directions route to and from the address access point (i.e. driveway).
- Addresses with more than one occurance in the county (i.e. 19 KING ST N) will only resolve to one location. This is being worked on.
Using the Get Directions tool
- In the Search tab of the Console, click the title bar Get Directions.
- The Get Directions box expands to show the tool.
- Get Start and Finish addresses
- Enter street addresses into the start and finish text boxes. (Select an address from the drop-down list that appears.)
- Select the button and then click the map for the start address.
- Select the button and then click the map for the finish address.
- Hit the Enter/Return key or the "Get Directions" button to run the tool.
- After the search is complete, the Results tab automatically opens to display the turn-by-turn directions with distance and time.
- Click the "Reverse Directions" button to find the reverse directions.